Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Stand-On Spreader Sprayer (34215)
Call for Price
Treating turf can be a big job. Toro’s stand-on spreader sprayer makes that job a whole lot easier. It’s the industry’s most innovative product of its kind, featuring Lean To Steer technology so you can control the machine with one hand and have one hand free to make adjustments to the spreader or sprayer using the intuitive control panel. With fast forward speeds of up to 5.5 mph, a large 175-lb. hopper and a 20-gallon spray tank, you can count on spending less time refilling and more time covering ground.
- High productivity along with superior precision
- Feed and treat all turf types and property sizes with one efficient, multi-use machine
- Easy-to-operate control panel allows the operator to conveniently make adjustments to spread and spray settings
- New, innovative Lean to Steer technology lets the operator control forward/reverse and left/right steering with one hand, leaving one hand free at all times
- Lean to Steer Technology: This innovative steering system lets the operator control forward/reverse and left/right steering with one hand, leaving one hand free at all times for adjustments on the fly. This allows for excellent convenience, control, and maneuverability.
- Large Capacity: From the 20-gallon spray tank and 175 lb. hopper capacity to the 1.59-gallon fuel tank, Toro’s Stand-On Spreader Sprayer is designed to maximize ground coverage and reduce re-fill stops- more time spent getting the job done and less down time. This results in increased productivity and outstanding efficiency.
- Easy-To-Use Controls: The easy-to-operate control panel allows the operator to conveniently make adjustments to spread and spray settings. Featuring Toro’s Learn to Steer technology, these adjustments can be made on the fly at any time during operation because one hand is always free.
- Compact Design: The compact design allows for exceptional maneuverability in tight spaces, including fitting through 36” gates, so spraying and spreading is possible in any area.
- Operator Comfort: The large stainless steel operator platform, isolation mounts and the ergonomic padded knee bolster allow for a more comfortable ride and reduced operator fatigue.
- Hand-held Spray Wand: The hand-held spray wand comes standard for spot spraying to ensure you’re covering the whole job, no matter how difficult to reach.
- Spray Tank Agitation System: Two agitation nozzles in the spray tank can be turned on and off on demand from the operator panel to keep material in the tank circulating for even distribution and reduced clogging.
- Engine: 9 hp Subaru EX27
- Fuel Capacity: 1.59 gal.
- Starter: Electric / Pull
- Ground Speed: 5.5 mph
- Spray Capacity: 20 gal.
- Spray Width: 10 ft. Wide / 5 ft. Narrow
- Spray Wand: Standard, hand-held spray wand for spot spraying
- Spreader Hopper Capacity: 175 lb.
- Spreading Width: 3 ft. 22 ft.
- Length: 67.5 in.
- Width: 35.5 in.
- Height: 51 in.
- Weight: 500 lb.
- Wheels: Front Wheel 13 x 6.5 in.-6 in. / Rear Wheel 18 x 7.5 in.-8 in.
- Frame: 18 x 7.5 in.-8 in.
- Warranty: 1-Year
- 500 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 175 lb.
- Tire Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 in.-6 in.; Rear: 18 x 7.5 in.-8 in.