Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL SH 86 C-E
A professional-grade shredder vac/blower with top-of-the-line power.
Like a strong wind with an off switch, the STIHL SH 86 C-E professional shredder vac is a powerful landscaping tool - and it comes standard with the necessary parts to easily convert this shredder vac into a handheld blower. It features the same STIHL Easy2Start™ system as the SH 56 C-E, but delivers higher air volume and velocity for tackling difficult yard waste. The shredder vac/blower also features soft-grip handles and four-spring anti-vibration technology for greater comfort on the job. And as it shreds, the clippings accumulate in a secure, easy-open zippered bag for convenient emptying.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Shoulder Strap: The STIHL shoulder strap allows for greater maneuverability and helps reduce operator fatigue, allowing the user to work comfortably.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Soft Grip Handle: This handle design provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- HD2 Air Filter: The new HD2 air filter on this unit is washable, providing extremely long filter life and lowering maintenance costs. The large surface area allows for longer run times between cleanings and high performance even while operating in dusty and dry conditions. Overall, the HD2 air filter provides better protection of the engine compared to standard air filters.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 440 cc (14.9 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 15 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 63 m/sec. (141 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 76 m/sec. (170 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 756 m3/h (444 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 70 dB(A)
- Bag Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft. = 1.2 bushel
- Power Source: Gas
- 12.3 lb. (5.6 kg)
- Engine Power
- 1.07 bhp (0.8 kW)
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.9 oz. (440 cc)