Inventory Unit Detail
2018 STIHL BR 450
A professional 2-stroke blower with plenty of power to get the job done.
Simplify your workday with this easy-to-use and affordable professional backpack blower. Equipped with a powerful 2-stroke engine, the STIHL BR 450 has all the power you need in a convenient package. Use it for a range of applications, from managing large properties and tree-heavy lots to seasonal leaf cleanup. The low-emission engine boasts high-quality power, with a blowing force approaching that of our BR 600 model. Designed with the operator in mind, the unit features an easily adjustable tube that can adapt to different operator heights and application needs. And the control handle can also be adjusted for ideal comfort without tools. Additional features include a semi-automatic choke for a simplified starting procedure as well as improved ergonomic design elements for increased user comfort. Whether maintaining residential or commercial property, the BR 450 is up to your landscaping demands.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.: See it in action!
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)
- Weight: 10.6 kg (23.4 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 28 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 83 m/sec. (186 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 98 m/sec. (219 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 1090 m3/h (642 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 77 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.86 cu. in. (63.3 cc)
- 23.4 lb. (10.6 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 83 m/sec. (186 mph)