Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL HS 46 C-E
Our lightest gasoline-powered hedge trimmer for homeowners featuring STIHL Easy2Start™.
For smooth and comfortable hedge trimming at home, less is more. And the STIHL HS 46 C-E is a lot of less: Less weight – this trimmer is our lightest gasoline-powered hedge trimmer and perfectly balanced. Less emissions – its fuel-efficient engine saves on fuel costs. Less fatigue – its advanced anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels by 40% compared to previous models. Less frustration – its Easy2Start™ technology makes starting the trimmer nearly effortless. Less weight and emissions. Less fatigue and frustration. Less IS more!
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Displacement: 21.4 cc (1.31 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.65 kW (0.87 bhp)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.) Powerhead only
- Fuel Capacity: 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- Blade Length: 22 in.
- Strokes Per Minute: 3,640
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.31 cu. in. (21.4 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 22 in.
- Cutter Type
- 9.5 lb. (4.3 kg)