Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL FSE 60
This electric trimmer is lightweight and exceptionally quiet.
Make every cut a clean cut. Part of our environmentally responsible line of trimmers, the STIHL FSE 60 electric trimmer brings the power without the exhaust emissions. With an easy squeeze of the trigger, this lightweight grass trimmer is capable of handling small to moderate yard work while remaining powerful and surprisingly quiet – under 60 decibels when equipped with STIHL Quiet Line™. Re-filling the line on the FSE 60 is easy thanks to the TapAction™ AutoCut® C 5-2 cutting head. This trimmer is the perfect choice for homeowners that value convenience that’s easy on the ears and easier on the environment.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Adjustable front handle: The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- TapAction™ AUTOCUT® Head: TapAction™ AUTOCUT® C 5-2 cutting head for easy line refilling. Simply tap the head to feed the double nylon line.
- Built-In Cord Retainer: The built-in cord retainer helps prevent the power cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Loop Handle (R): Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- Weight*: 4.0 kg (8.8 lb.)
- Cutting Swath: 14 in.
- Motor Output: 0.6 kW (5.3 amps)
- Voltage: 120 volt (60 Hz)
- Power Source: Electric
- Engine Type
- Cutting Width
- 14 in.
- 8.8 lb. (4.0 kg)